UPSC RECRUITMENT 2022: The Union Public Service Commission has released the notification of recruitment of ACIO and scientists in various departments. As per the notification released by UPSC, it is inviting applications for the posts of Anthropologists, Scientists, ACIO Grade 1, Rehabilitation officer and Deputy officer.
Candidates who want to apply and fulfil the eligibility criteria may apply for the above mentioned posts. Candidates will be able to submit their application form on or before September 15, via online mode directly from the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. upsc.gov.in. Let’s know here in detail about these vacancies and more.
UPSC Recruitment : Vacancy Details
As per the advertisement released by UPSC, the commission has invited applications for following posts.
- 1 Vacancy for: Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division) in Anthropological Survey of India, Department of Culture, Ministry of Culture (OBC-01)
- 4 Vacancy for: ACIO, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Documents) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs (OBC-01, UR-03)
- 1 Vacancy For: Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs (UR-01)
- 3 Vacancy for: Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs (UR-03).
- 3 Vacancy For: Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs (UR-03).
- 4 Vacancy for: Rehabilitation Officer, Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Employment (OBC-03, UR01).
- 3 vacancies for: Deputy Director General/Regional Director, Ministry of Tourism (SC-01, UR-02) (PwBD-01)
UPSC ACIO, Scientist Eligibility
Here is the eligibility criteria for various vacancies. If you find yourself suitable as per the requirement, you may fill up the application form before the last date.
- A candidate needs to have a Master’s degree in Anthropology from a recognized University with a minimum 50% marks in Cultural Anthropology in final year examination to apply for Anthropologist (Cultural Anthropology Division)
- A candidate needs to have done M.Sc in Chemistry or Physics or Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics as one of the subjects during all the three years of Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University to apply for the post of ACIO.
- Master Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Applied Mathematics or Forensic Science with Physics or Mathematics as one of the subjects during all the three years of bachelor of science from a recognized University or Institute to apply for the post of Scientist ‘B’ (Ballistics).
- Candidates need to have B.E. or B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) or Information Technology or Electronics or Electrical and Electronics (EEE) from a recognized University or Institute; OR Master degree in Computer Science or Electronics or Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects during all the three years of Bachelor of Science from recognized University or institute to apply for the post of Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Electronics).
- Master degree in Psychology or Criminology from a recognized University or Institute; OR Master degree in Forensic Science with specialisation in Psychology or Criminology from a recognized University or Institute. To apply for the post of Scientist ‘B’ (Forensic Psychology).
- A Postgraduate Degree in Social Work/Sociology/Education/Psychology of a recognized university or equivalent to apply for the post of Rehabilitation Officer.
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and Diploma or Certificate in foreign language course, other than English, for a minimum period of six months is required to apply for the post of Deputy Director General/Regional Director.
UPSC Recruitment : How To Apply?
Candidates are advised to follow these steps to apply for various posts offered by UPSC.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission, upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, under the recruitment section click on the link which reads, Online Recruitment Application.
- Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Select the vacancy you want to apply for and click on Apply Now.
- Step 5: Read all the instructions and click on Next Button.
- Step 6: Right tick on the declaration form and click on Proceed.
- Step 7: Click on new registration and enter your details, now click on save and continue.
- Step 8: Fill in the application form, upload required documents, and pay the fee via Credit/Debit card/net banking/UPI.
- Step 9: After completing the whole process download the final application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
One candidate may apply for more than one vacancy. Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round on the basis of information given by them in online application form.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Direct Link of Advertisement
Keep visiting us for more such updates.