New Fund Offer (NFO) of Sundaram Flexi Cap Fund closes today. This open-ended dynamic equity scheme investing which invests in large cap mid cap and small cap stocks opened for subscription on 16 August 2022.
The fund is suitable for investors looking for long term capital appreciation. The fund invests in dynamic mix of equity and equity related instruments across large mid and small cap stocks.
Here are top five things to know about this fund:
1) Fund: Sundaram Flexi Cap Fund. The scheme type is open-ended dynamic equity scheme investing across large cap, mid cap, small cap stocks.
2) Investment Objective: To generate capital appreciation by dynamically investing in a mix of equity and equity related instruments across market capitalization (i.e. large, mid and small cap stocks).
3) Benchmark: Tier I: Nifty 500 TRI / Tier II: Nifty 500 TRI
4) Options: Growth / IDCW (Income Distribution cum Capital Withdrawal): Payout, Reinvestment, Transfer
5) Minimum Application Amount – Regular and Direct Plan: Rs 100 and multiples of Re 1 thereafter
6) SIP: Rs 100 Monthly; Rs 1000 weekly, Rs 750 quarterly
7) Exit Load: Less than 365 Days
- Up to 25 per cent of the units: Nil
- More than 25 per cent of the units: 1 per cent
- After 365 Days: Nil
8) Riskometer: The fund house has termed it a high risk product
9) Fund Managers of Sundaram Flexi Cap Fund are Sudhir Kedia and Ravi Gopalakrishnan
10) Plans: Regular Plan & Direct Plan
One can buy this product by visiting the official website or reach out to the Mutual Fnd Distributors (MFD).
Investors must consult their financial advisors to weigh the risks and benefits.
(Disclaimer: The views/suggestions/advises expressed here in this article is solely by investment experts. Zee Business suggests its readers to consult with their investment advisers before making any financial decision.)