There are 100 vacancies in the Himachal Pradesh Department of Ayush for the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer – a gazetted officer of class 1. The notification has been released by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). Interested candidates with relevant qualifications must apply online at hppsc.hp.gov.in for these posts by 24 September 2022.
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Candidates are required to apply online at hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Once submitted, please take a printout of the submitted application form for future requirements.
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC Ayurvedic Doctor Vacancy 2022
- Recognized degree in Ayurveda of a minimum of five years duration from a recognized University/Board.
- Must have the Compulsory Rotatory Internship Certificate as required by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Knowledge of customs, traditions, dialects, climate and geography of Himachal Pradesh
Last date to apply for Himachal Pradesh Ayurvedic Medical Officer Vacancy 2022:
- Last Date to submit the Online Application form: 24 September 2022
Number of Vacancies in HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022:
- There are 100 Posts vacant for Ayurvedic Medical Officer in Himacahal Pradesh
Your Age as on 1 January 2022 must be between 18 to 45 years
Minimum Age: 18 Years (as on 1 January 2022)
Maximum Age: 45 Years (as on 1 January 2022)
Salary/Remuneration for Himachal Pradesh Ayurvedic Medical Officer 2022 Vacancy
Online Application Fee for HPPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- For General and EWS Category: ₹ 400/-
- For OBC, SC, ST, and BPL Category: ₹ 100/- |
- For Female and Ex-Serviceman – No Fee, It’s free!
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, August 29, 2022, 11:34 [IST]