Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) is going to recruit 420 medical officers – 378 males & 42 females – under SSC (Short Service Commission) scheme. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply for these posts online by 18 September 2022 at the official website: amcsscentry.org.
Read on to know the eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process and how to apply for this AFMS recruitment 2022 drive.
Selection Process of AFMS Recruitment 2022:
- There will be no written test.
- Selection will entirely be done based on the interview scheduled from 27 September 2022 onwards.
Last Date for Submission of Application:
Date of Interview:
- 27 September 2022 onwards
|Name of the Recruitment||Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment|
|Organization||Armed Forces Medical Services AFMS|
|Number of Vacancies||420 (378 Males, 42 Females)|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Application Form Released||20 August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18 September 2022|
|Interview Date||27 September onwards|
Eligibility Criteria for AFMS Vacancy 2022:
- The applicant must possess medical qualifications like MBBS or equivalent as described in the National Medical Council Act, 2019.
- In addition, S/he must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/NMC/MCI.
- Postgraduate medical degree holders recognized by State Medical Council /NBE/NMC can also apply.
- Maximum age limit for Medical Graduates (MBBS or equivalent): 30 years (must be born on or after 2 Jan 1993)
- Maximum age limit for Medical Post Graduates: 35 years (must be born on or after 2 Jan 1988)
The cut-off date to determine the age is 31 Dec 2022.
Documents required for applying for AFMS Medical Officer Vacancy 2022:
- Photo ID Cards such as Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Driving Licence/PAN Card, or any other.
- Birth Certificate to determine the age. Matriculation Certificate will do the job.
- Degree and Marksheets of MBBS or higher education in the Medical field.
- Self-attested Photographs of the Candidate.
How to Apply for AFMS Vacancy 2022:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website by 18 September 2022.
- Visit the official link at www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Check the Recruitment section on the Home Page.
- Click the link ‘Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment.’
- The application form will now show up on the screen.
- Enter all the details required by the form.
- Upload all the necessary documents required to prove eligibility. Make sure to check the instructions on how to upload documents before submission.
- Submit the application fee online in any mode you prefer
- Submit the form and download it. Take a printout if you prefer it that way.
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Tuesday, August 30, 2022, 18:17 [IST]